Sunday, July 8, 2007

A busy weekend for UK in Sports & Pilipinas

It must have been a nightmare for the UK police & emergency services,
I wonder how much was the cost.

The British Grand Prix in Silverstone, The Wimbledon finals, and the Tour de France,
All in one weekend.

Another superb win by Kimi! and the resurgence of Ferrari. After the alleged cheating of McClaren in stealing some important technical data and using them for their own advantage.
Now that the alleged culprits have been identified, Ferrari have come back to their winning ways.

If I had known that alleged Ferrari Traitor Nigel Stepney was in the Philippines last week,
I would have asked some one to kidnap him and forced him eat "Balut" !

* * *
Who won Wimbledon ? Ahh ?I don't know , I was a sleep after the Tour de France.
How does Robbie McEwen win those sprint stages , Damm he is really good !

* * *

Finally I saw the Team Pilipnas Play a game in the 29th Jones Cup on ESPN.
The Jones cup is one of the prestigious tournament in Basketball where teams are composed of clubs or national teams and played in Taiwan.

Last weekends game was played in front of a crowd composed mostly of Filipino expats.
This have inspired the Team Pilipinas with a 10 Point victory over Iran and a 20 point plus win over Tiawan.

Also I have read that two Filipinos have won world championship belts in WBC & IBF.


This weekend are rare for a Sports fan Like me!

No comments: