Thursday, October 18, 2007

F1 Season Thriller

The Formula One season comes to an end this weekend at Interlagos , Sao Paulo,Brazil.
The 2007 Drivers championship will be decided at the last race.

I will be watching the qualifying and race both at midnight, which means I would be at bed late Sunday and I would be dragging my self to office on Monday. Even if the Interlagos was a non deciding race I would still watch it in the middle of the night. Next year most Asian races will be held at night so that European viewers would not watch the races at dawn. Go figure !

I hope it would be a red Ferrari on the last lap , and its Kimi Raikkonen's car.
If he wins the last race , he would have won 6 races and to me that makes him the world champion.


Viva Ferrari !


Also this weekend the Moto GP circus will be next door in Sepang ,
I'm still thinking if I'm going to watch .


Last week I was in Manila for a short break, I went for a short jog at CCP, Manila Bay, fulfilled my craving for Jollibee Spaghetti and a large cold galss of Royal True Orange.
I bought a MP Nike shirt, a Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers Jersey.

No comments: