Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pick of the Week !

Today, I shall start my "Pick of the Week" series. I will choose ten games in the NBA, NFL, PBA, EPL, Champions league etc and I shall predict / forecast the winners.

No Handicap , no points advantage, no silly odds, just winners. (Draws are counted as Wins ).

Check me out next week and find out how I faired.


1 >Nov. 26 Monday night Football Miami vs Pittsburgh
Winner Pittsburgh

2>Nov. 28 PBA Alaska vs Coke
Winner Alaska

3>Nov.28 PBA Welcoat vs Ginerbra
Winner Ginbera

4>Nov 28. Champions league Sevilla vs. Arsenal
Winner Arsenal

5>Nov 28 Champions league Manchester United vs. Sporting Clube De Portugal
Winner Manchester United

6>Nov 29 Champions league Liverpool vs. FC Porto
Winner Liverpool

7>Nov. 30 NBA Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Winner Lakers

8>Dec 1 NBA Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
Winner Boston

9>Dec 1 EPL Chelsea vs. West Ham United
Winner Chelsea

10>Dec 2 EPL Liverpool vs. Bolton Wanderers
Winner Liverpool

** ***

No comments: