Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Will 2 Win

The Will to Win, the most anticipated rematch between Pacquiao and Barrera.
A rematch that most fans think is over due and it is a rematch now unnecessary.
I for one would prefer a fight between Pacquiao and Marquez,
since the later has the 130 lbs belt.

Prediction by my brain; Morales by a 12 round split decision.

Prediction by my heart Pacman by KO , the round does not matter.

I'm a big Pacman fan, but I think this time he will loose because all the distractions he has.

His training was fully covered by Philboxing.com courtesy of Ronnie you know who, the journalist who covers Phil sports who thinks he knows everything ( he wants to be a Quinito) .
The media reports every move Pacman does, from the time he wakes up, where he jogs, what he eats etc. Not to mention the fans who pest around his training camp, and the celebs and politocos who are now making their way to Vegas.

Marco have been silently training, even his official website is not updated ( his recent loss) and Pinoys are lording it over on his forum.

Also, consider the stats after they last meet:

After winning against Barrera in 03, Manny next fight was a draw with Marquez, a win over a Thai called 3K Battery, and a lost to Morales.
Pacman is currently on a five consecutive winning streak.

After loosing to Manny in 03, Marco had a six consecutive winning streak before loosing his last fight to Marquez.

By using the "the law of averages", Pacman is due for a loss, and Marco is due for a win.

But as I said , my heart goes for Pacman.

I'm calling my cable operator now.

No comments: