Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ba de ya - Sports in September

After Maria crashed out prematurely at Flushing Meadows, I did not bother to watch th Open for the rest of the week. The Womens and Men winners were predictable, I wish I bet against my heart and I would be a few bucks richer by now.

England got all six full points this week with out the stars and veteran Michael Owen providing the goals. The other euro & olympic qualifier's were boring but the Brazil tour of the US & Mexico were interesting. I want Brazil to lose this friendlies !

The Vuelta a EspaƱa, the last grand tour for the year is just a exiting as the Giro & Tour de France. I hope somebody from Discovery attack this last few days, Robobank are too consistent this year. Also in a few days its the UCI world championships ! Cant wait.

The World Cup of Rugby in France is also on. I hope the All Blacks will have a good tournament. ( Fifa Womens World Cup is also on in China this month).

As I write this, Ferrari are on there way to clinch this years World Championship.
The FIA hearing is currently on the way I hope Mclaren will be punished this time.

On a sad note, Steve Fosset is still missing at the moment.
I hope all the records he made will be useful in helping him survive.
I still feel he is alive !

No comments: