Sunday, February 10, 2008

Play Hard


The last ten days were hectic, fun and a string of loses by my teams.

After MU was held to a draw by the Spurs last Feb 2 ( a very late MU goal), MU lost last night at home to City. Two straight games with out a win. Did the trip to Saudi Arabia cost them ?
Last night's derby with City was supposed to be a dedicated win to the great MU team that perished in a plane crash 50 years ago.
***
England's win over Switzerland was a good indication of how Cappello will manage the team.
He's new rules include the team eating together, banning fizzy drinks, asking them to wear ties and banning track suites and play stations , and the WAGS !
***
Feb 2 I went trekking as usual for about three hours and played badminton later in the evening.

Feb 4 I woke up early to watch the Super Bowl.

Feb 5 I played a good two hours of basketball with friends.

Feb 6 I went to Sepang to watch the Moto GP testing. Valentino Rossi was testing his new bike and Bridgestone tires. With the new set up I think the doctor shall regain the championship.

Feb 7 - 9 I drove up to Cherating, the east coast of Malaysia for some fun in the beach and friends. I will not forget the beaches over there. The wind was good and the surf was high. It was one of the best spots to sleep, eat, drink then sleep again.


No comments: