Sunday, February 17, 2008

Red Devils oust Gunners !

The Red Devils, after not wining the last two games showed no mercy to the gunners last Saturday.I was a bit worried about United playing Arsenal after a slump.
I knew United will have a hard time with that FA cup fixture, and at 1:10 am kick off It was worth a watch. It was MU 3 - 0 at half time, can you believe that. Four nil at 90 and the Gunners are out of the oldest cup in football history.

Last time they meet in 2005 for the FA cup final, I watched it at a packed Mon't Kiara courtyard. It was nil nil at 90 minutes, nil nil at 120 minutes, and the Gunners won it on penalty. It was an emotional loss since the MU were rebuilding that time, I left after Arsenal made their final kick.It took me 45 minutes to get out of Mont Kiara, imagine hundred of cars with one exit.

No comments: