Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tender Juicy anyone ?


My support for PureFoods in the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) has a long history.
From Crispa then Tanduay until they were eventually bought by PureFoods in the late 80's.

They were the franchise back then. Despite being a relatively a new team they were winning championships early. Being away from Manila, were Lonely Planted describes that Basketball is the main religion, I miss this long championship games. I remember one time that most public transport would stop when the Hotdogs were playing against the worlds best selling gin, Ginebra.

I may be away, but I'm hoping that Purefoods will win the remaining games and win against Realtors. There will be a game 7 on Friday !

Garlic rice, sunny side up, ketchup and a few Tender Juicy, yummy !

No comments: