Sunday, February 24, 2008

Will MU win it ?

I watched most of the starting quarters of last weekend's premier league games and predicted the out come and switched the tv to the movies. I was all wrong.

Last Saturday's fixture between Arsenal and Birmingham was crucial for United's title chase.
Arsenal could have taken 3 points and lead MU by as mush as 9 points on the table. After leading 1-nil to an 11 man Birmingham , Arsenal drew it... wheeew..

Ok, I did not watched the United derby because of the late kick off. I woke up the at 11am Sunday morning for catch ESPN's Football Extra ( yeah Jamie Yeo is hot) to wait for the news.
Manchester 5 Newcastle 1
I have a friend who thought that Santiago Munez was real and plays for Newcastle.
The "Toons" needs Munez back, why did they traded him. hahaha

Its Monday and the table looks like this; MU 61 Arsenal 64.

I am always happy when Chelsea losses. They lost big time last night. This was a game I thought was over when Drogba made a free kick and I turned off the tv to sleep.
I was driving to work today and was listening to news that The Spurs won it !
A multi million club loosing to a team that were at the bottom halve of the table.


Arsenal drew, Chelsea losses, and MU wins by 5 goals !

No comments: